If you’re anything like me, you understand the struggles of being a fan of the ABC series drama Grey’s Anatomy. From the ups to the downs, the laughs to the tears, here is a compilation of 10 undeniable truths we face while watching our favorite surgeons save lives.
1. At least one of your favorite characters has died.
It's been hard George :(
2. The moment things begin working out is also the moment you fear for the well-being of the characters involved.
See, Miranda gets it.
3. If and when a resident or intern is given specific orders NOT to do something you know they will do the complete opposite.
^ me, when they do the thing.
4. When Webber makes that face, you know the episode will end with some necessary essential advice.
*mic drop* Webber OUT.
5. Meredith Grey, speaking the harsh truth since 2005.
6. It is rare tears are not shed during throughout or after an episode.
Shonda, do you enjoy causing us pain?!
7. There is no such thing as a satisfying season finale.
8. Everyone has a tragic past, and if not they will.
9. Boundaries? Between patients and doctors? What are those?
10. There is truly never a dull moment at Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital.
At the end of the day, the best thing you can do is dance it out.